The Ultimate Accessories and Jewelry Checklist for the Bride-to-beluxortrends
Every bride wishes to look her best on her big day. While the choice of outfit plays a crucial role in determining the overall appearance, accessories and jewelry add a finishing touch. To sparkle and glow for your fairytale wedding day we at Luxortrends have got you covered. We are the one-stop shop for all wedding wear requirements of wedding dress and wedding accessories. Our collection entails party wear, occasion wear, formal wear, ethnic wear, as well as wedding wear. Celebrated designers such as Shreya Agarwal, Linen Bloom, Kacche Dhaage, Pink Peacock Couture, and Celebrity Closet have showcased their works with us.
To make things simpler for the bride-to-be we have also encapsulated the jewelry, bridal accessory, and home décor stock on our web portal. Wedding accessories for the big day should be thoughtfully purchased to complement the wedding dress. They add beauty and grandeur to your look. Those who have undermined the power of jewelry in making or breaking your look stand corrected. After researching and surveying the client market, we have curated a comprehensive wedding checklist of all the functions. Here are a few styling tips to take your fashion game several notches up. Dress well to create a lasting impression on the onlookers.
- Jewelry for the hair– To complete your ethnic wear look you need hair accessories like hair bands and hair clips that are studded with stones. The wedding dress is incomplete without a delicate maang tika to accentuate the beauty of your hair. It can be designed using kundan or polki. Your choice of an accessory depends on the celebration. For instance, pool parties call for funky and chic hairbands and hairdos. Whereas, weddings and sangeet evenings is to do with baby breath flowers attached to plain and simple hairpins to add grace and drama to your night just like wedding hair buns need maang tikka to complete your look.
- Earrings, rings, and neck jewels – Depending on your neckline you can choose some scintillating jewelry designs. We have a whole variety of chokers, necklaces, and rani haar for ladies to select from. Intricately and intrinsically crafted by master designers these are dynamic pieces in themselves. They have a dazzling effect on creating a lasting appeal. On our portal, you will find earrings and rings that come as a set but look gorgeous even when worn separately. Western wear clothing requires unique and contemporary designs such that women start purchasing them. To increase sales, we are collaborating with the most renowned designers and allowing customers to pay for product delivery.
- Clutches and handbags – Classy handbags studded with embellishments and monotone purses are a valuable addition to elevate your look. Some evergreen monotone shades such as red, black, and pastel hues go with almost all outfits. Wedding accessories go a long way and form an indispensable part of the trousseau edits. A mother of pearl clutch studded with colorful stones and shimmery details goes well with your attire. Visit our website to shop from upcoming Indian designers and brands. We keep running steal deals, promotions, and discounts for our esteemed customers to shop with us over and over again.
- Foot accessories – Wedding planning to jewel up for your special day, payal or anklet decorates the feet of the bride. While the bride-to-be has to circumambulate around the fire her feet are very visible. Delicate anklets and tinkling bells add grace to your walk. Luxortrends has a vast designer footwear collection for women who are looking to wear juttis that are embellished with colorful threadwork, gota work, zardozi detailing, and sequence studded juttis. These juttis come in very handy and are extremely comfortable to wear. They are affordably priced and require little or no maintenance.
- Hand accessories and belts – If you are choosing hand accessories for your main day, just make sure nothing overshadows the beauty of your wedding ring. We at Luxortrends have a vast collection of bangles, kadas, and haath phools. These are typically matched with your outfit to create a glamorous look. The millennial bride cannot go without wearing a classic watch! Belts have come back in fashion and elevated the chosen ensemble to an entirely new level. The modern Indian woman is very conscious of how she looks particularly on her wedding party. Belts look flawless on women who have a lean and hourglass-shaped body structure.
Why should you consider wedding planning with Luxortrends?
It is not possible to use all of these suggested accessories in every wedding dress one chooses to wear. Based on your fashion philosophy pick the accessories, which you feel, will stand out in your attire before you purchase it. Brands such as The Closet Drama, Adorsey, Haira Jewels, Baka Jewellery, and more are coming up with exquisite styles that are inspired by ramp walks and fashion streets. Modern Indian brides believe in the vision of ‘less is more’ and to look phenomenal you need a striking personality and not a lot of wedding jewelry.
We at Luxortrends assure all our clients of quality products made accessible at the most affordable rates. Our brand is every bride and grooms go-to shopping destination for the diverse variety we bring forth keeping in mind the tastes and preferences of the customer including wedding gown. In the prevailing times of the Coronavirus pandemic, everyone has resorted towards online shopping where they get the advantage of exploring two or more brands and making an informed purchasing decision for the wedding day. Customization and hassle-free after-sales services help in attracting new customers to our portal.
Finishing touches that make all the difference
Young brides are ditching heavy and complex jewelry designs. In the case of destination wedding planning, you need something simple, unique, and lightweight for the wedding day. Color contrasting your accessories in comparison to your wedding outfit makes you look phenomenal. Our team is committed to giving each of the customers a satisfying shopping experience. It is wise to create a checklist before you go jewelry shopping as the fashion trends keep on changing. Designers are creating elegant and subtle pieces that are not only timeless but also make you look dignified and respectable.
Leave a Reply