Top 8 Salwar Suit styles to rock the festive season
Salwar kameez and churidar suits are the basic Indian outfit that is loved by Indian women. Wedding outfits and festive celebrations call for designer Indian ethnic wear. Luxortrends has housed pieces by celebrated designers on their website. Here are 8 trendy salwar suit styles worth possessing and investing in. Indian women of varying shapes and sizes look good in salwar suits. Modern designs are a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary fashion philosophies. Do not hesitate in trusting our brand concerning the quality of fabric we use in our garments and the payments facility. Another unique advantage we have in comparison to our competitors is that we offer cash on delivery. Customers are not required to pay till the product reaches their doorstep.
Our team has curated a list of the top 8 Salwar kameez styles for the wedding season ahead –
- Punjabi Suit style – Salwar Kameez designs are chic and quirky. Young girls love punjabi salwar suit attire as it is not only comfortable but also looks charming. A tunic-style short kurta with sleeves and loose-fitting dhoti pants that are narrow towards the ankle is very trendy. Style your designer Patiala salwar kameez with long chandbalis to look gorgeous. Luxortrends has amazing styles by Shreya Agarwal, Pink Peacock Couture, Celebrity Closet, Kacche Dhaage to name a few.
- Anarkali Salwar kameez style – Anarkali style salwar suits are a timeless addition to your wardrobe. Indian women wish to carry a glimpse of culture and heritage in all ethnic wears they invest in. Indian designers do not disregard the fact that tradition and contemporary worlds need to synergize to attract modern Indian ladies. Women can choose to either wear a dupatta or leave it aside as per their wish. Statement earpieces and a classic clutch amps up the wedding look.
- Palazzo pant style salwar suit – Palazzo salwar suits are popularly referred to as flared cigarette pants with kurta. They look breezy and phenomenal in plain designs, prints, and monotone hues. Kurtis are very stylish to look at and nothing can beat that when we are looking for something comfortable and rich-looking. The choice of fabric determines the royalty of your look. Cotton and silk fabrics go very well in crafting this palazzo salwar suit design. Women love to opt for handcrafted embroidery work to look breathtaking.
- Straight pant style salwar suit – Fusion ethnic wear on our web portal is stealing hearts and increasing sales. To rock the desi and modern attire in one outfit this style is unbeatable. A straight pant with no ruffles or shrinks is beautifully paired with a long top/jacket with slit is a great pick for the trousseau of every bride-to-be. High heels, stunning earpieces, and a high neck cut are the best look.
- Sharara style salwar suit – Sharara pant style salwar suits and kurtas never really go out of fashion. Women can be confident of bringing in youth and life to every party by carrying this look. Bright and metallic colors both look ravishing if you are considering wearing these at day functions or evening parties as the case may be. Visit our page to check the latest salwar suit and sharara suits in vogue. Do not think twice before shopping with us. Most customers are inspired by what they see celebrities wear and try to imitate there look for grand occasions.
- Indo-western salwar suit styles – The indo-western salwar suit style is a combination of traditional designs and modern contemporary dresses. These evergreen additions are easy to wear and easy to carry. If you have an outstation/destination wedding to attend this outfit is a blessing in disguise. Pointed heels, wedges, and slip-on all look nice with the indo-western style of outfits. 2022 fashion trends have indo-western salwar suits on the list. Going to a friend’s wedding or you have a house gathering to attend, consider carrying this look.
- Lehenga style Anarkali suit – If you are having trouble deciding between lehenga or salwar suit, this style has got you covered. Lehenga style Anarkali suit women of all age groups. Luxortrends has a lot of variety to offer to its customers. Spectacular jewelry sets further accentuate the beauty and fall of this silhouette. Care should be taken in maintaining this outfit by getting it dry-cleaned only to retain its luster and shine. You can choose your preference of work such as threadwork, embroidery, gota patti, sequin, or embellishments on the kurta you wish to wear.
- Embroidered salwar suit sets – Embroidery is a timeless colorful threadwork, which is purchased by all women alike. They are bright and vibrant and embody floral prints, nature, and sculptures. You cannot miss the embroidered kurtas, churidar suit and stylish salwar kameez collection by esteemed designers for party wear available on our website. They are reasonably priced and women wish to wear them for day functions particularly. Accessorize your salwar suit ensemble with accessories like bindi, juttis, handbags or clutches, subtle makeup and you are good to go.
Why should customers consider shopping at Luxortrends?
Indian celebrations involve a lot of brightness and gaiety, especially festivities and weddings. From friend’s parties, home gatherings to large-scale functions and formal meetings Anarkali salwar suits look good on all Indian women. Multi-designer stores available online allow the customer to make wise purchasing decisions by considering all casual wear and party wear options. To ensure that it suits your body type to make you stand out ensure you dress and accessorize well. Apply minimal yet striking makeup and couple it with the best jewelry, clutches, and footwear and you are good to go.
Our team ensures all old and prospective customers of a satisfying and fulfilling shopping experience. Get trendy styles at affordable rates without compromising on the quality and take your fashion quotient several notches up. We are looking forward to offering customization of outfits as per your needs and preferences. Avail of our steal deals, promotions, and discounts to purchase lovely outfits at never before prices. Luxortrends has acquired brand goodwill and attracted clientele from offshores in addition to the Indian market. We are based in Surat and aim to keep ourselves abreast with the dynamics of the fashion industry.