Latest saree trends that will make you stand out in your BFF’s weddingluxortrends
The winter wedding season is officially here and so is our love for sarees. While most of us are prepping for celebrations and making outfit decisions we are not going overboard because of the prevailing pandemic situation. The safest and best way is to shop online. Sarees are hands down the most charming outfit of all time. It suits women of all age groups and upcoming designers have given it a contemporary edge. Luxortrends has compiled a list of the top 10-saree styles that will make you look outstanding and beautiful.
Luxortrends has compiled a list of the top 10 saree trends that will make you look outstanding and beautiful.
- Pastel embroidered saree – Light pastels in pistachio green, turquoise blue, rust pink, and cream white are here to stay. Floral prints, embellished borders, embroidery, and fine threadwork look out of the world. They are very elegant looking and can be paired with minimal yet striking jewelry. Celebrities are often seen wearing these natural shades for festivities and occasions. The saree sets like a dream and suits all body types. Embroidery work in itself looks very rich and trending making it a top bridal saree pick for both young and old women.
- Ruffled pallu saree set – Do you wish to give your saree a contemporary feel? Shop the ruffle saree sets from our website which are supremely easy to carry and do not hinder movement. Accessorize it with high heels, the perfect clutch, bold makeup, and statement earrings and you are free to fly. Enjoy the attention you get from your friends and other guests at the party. You can pick this style in your choice of color, as they all look amazing!
- Pre-draped classy tone saree with belt – If you have to dress in little time, the pre-draped saree is a top pick. This one-minute outfit solution does not require someone else to make you wear it. You simply need to steam press the saree and add your favorite accessories to look breathtaking. Belts are recommended for those who have a slim figure and wish to highlight their curves. This gives the outfit an entirely new twist. Clients love our collection especially the cream tone saree with a belt!
- Sequenced saree in wine color – Sarees that are adorned with sequence work and other embellishments in darker base tones look stunning. The shimmer that comes with this saree is unparalleled. This saree would look great for a sangeet evening or a cocktail party. You can get designer wear sarees at the most affordable prices only on our website. Every bride-to-be finds her trousseau edit incomplete without investing in one such saree. They are easy to maintain and they can be carried for destination wedding parties without any second thoughts. Browse through our latest launch and shop with us to make the most of the money you spend.
- Traditional saree with brocade work –Banarasi sarees in beautiful colors can shape great looks. The golden undertones add royalty and richness to the sarees. A contrasting blouse with the pastel-hued saree is must-try ethnic wear for women of various age groups. You can slay at every event and your winter wedding wardrobe is incomplete without ethnic sarees in it. There are many options available for customers to choose from. All you need to do to seal this look is carry a matching potli, the perfect pair of juttis, and statement earrings.
- Printed saree set with stylish blouse – Floral and abstract prints in sarees are very trending. These are your go-to option for last-minute wedding ceremony, brunch parties, and haldi ceremony. They give a chic vibe to your attire and make you look in tune with nature. Stylish blouses and belts go perfectly with such prints adding youth and beauty to your personality. You are surely going to find one such saree in every woman’s wardrobe. Young girls have also been witnessed carrying this attire with utmost grace and femininity.
- Scintillating net sarees – Net sarees with embellished blouse and embroidery work looks sensuous. Luxortrends has designer saree net sarees that give customers a strong urge to shop. Blouse and work can be customized to your tastes. Net sarees with floral motifs and thin borders work perfectly for a wedding reception party or a formal gathering.
- Georgette sarees – Georgette and silk sarees bear testimony to the Indian weddings, tradition, and culture. They are light in weight and give a bouncy feel to the overall appearance. It is the most suitable pick for the scorching summer months. Luxortrends has given shoppers a wide range of options to choose from. Discover the weaves and color blends for everyday looks as well as grand celebrations.
- Sarees with capes and jacket – Sarees that have a contemporary twist to them are a must-buy. They make you stand out in a room full of people by simply giving you sheer capes and long jackets to go with it. They are adorned with sequence work and shimmer to spice up the saree. It is a popular trend that is making heads turn. These pleasant additions give a bohemian and wholesome feel to the person carrying this sari.
- Pleated saree set – Pleated sarees are a great invention. They are effortless to carry and wear. Modern Indian brides have resorted to this saree style by adding it to their trousseau. The arresting necklines, work, and sleeves look glamorous. These style essentials keep you prepped for formal parties and occasions. If you wish to clean your outfit, it should be dry-cleaned. Have a love for sarees but don’t know how to wear them on your own? There is no better solution than a pleated pallu Indian saree set.
Luxortrends guarantees to offer its customers the latest fashion trends and designs. We guarantee a secure payment facility and affordable product pricing to attract customers from across the globe. Visit our website as we showcase some of the greatest creations by noteworthy designers. Avail cash-on-delivery and free shipping! You will not get a better online store where you can enjoy shopping like never before.