Traditional ethnic dresses the desi girl should have in her wardrobeluxortrends
Festivities and weddings are incomplete without bling and drama. Luxortrends aims to provide a one-stop solution to all your clothing requirements by showcasing the latest trends and making them available to the public at affordable prices. We guarantee our shoppers a fulfilling shopping experience, premium quality of the fabric, and a secure payment facility. Let us take a look at the must-have closet collection for Indian fashion to exhibit an undeniable charm.
Let us take a look at the must-have Indian ethnic dresses collection to exhibit an undeniable charm.
- Detailed Lehengas – Lehenga choli is the favorite ethnic dresses of every woman when we talk of ethnic wardrobe and Indian wear or Indian clothes. The desi girl’s closet is incomplete without a couple of Ghaghara’s. The grandeur of a lehenga is unparalleled. It’s the season of tiered and ruffled lehengas, 3D embellishments, and mirror work lehengas. Lehengas are typically worn on wedding celebrations and are perfect for sangeet evenings. We have brought an elaborate range of lehenga choli in both loud and subtle shades. You can pick the most appropriate and chic style for your purpose. We are keen to help you in getting it made in the specifications you give us
- Scintillating gowns – Gowns are a must-have for every new bride. They come to the rescue on several occasions. No matter where you have to rush to – a friend’s wedding, a formal gathering, a poker party, a close-knit engagement ceremony, or such other events, gowns are the preferred choice. It can be carried for destination gatherings, as you will not require any assistance in putting them on.
- Graceful sarees – Sarees are evergreen ethnic clothes essential when it comes to ethnic dresses. They can never be forgotten for long as they have a heritage appeal. While traditional sarees strike a chord with older women, younger women are increasingly wearing the pre-stitched sarees. They fall beautifully to highlight the curves. A hot-pick this season is banarasi sarees, kangeevaram sarees, embellished sarees, silk sarees, crepe sarees, and georgette sarees. We at Luxortrends have revamped our stock to suit the needs of the modern Indian woman.
- Effortless salwar suit sets – Salwar suit sets are trailblazing outfits in ethnic clothing and Indian women of all age groups can carry them. They are evolving with time and churidar suits, straight pants, sharara suits, and Patiala suits are becoming popular. You can choose your preference of work on it, be it embroidery, stonework, or prints. They require less maintenance and give a complete look with statement earrings, matching clutch, and apt footwear.
- Floor-touching Anarkalis – Anarkalis have a strong place in every Indian women’s wardrobe. You can never have enough of them as they come in a variety of prints, cuts, designs, and fabrics. Visit our website to see a collection of esteemed designers like Shreya Agarwal and Pink Peacock Couture a few of the many names. Body-fitted at the top and flowy below, they look graceful on younger women. Think of applying natural yet striking makeup that highlights your best features to look flawless.
- Sequenced indo-western wear –Fusion wear gives a contemporary edge to an otherwise traditional outfit. This makes it more wearable among the younger generation and new brides. The simple and exclusive duo of fashion trend gives you an out-of-the-world look. Wear these for night parties, cocktail evenings, and Sunday brunches with friends. Indo-western wear has a lot of utility.
- Jumpsuits and long dresses –Ethnic dress and embellished jumpsuits are perfect for younger women. They can be worn to destination weddings, festive celebrations, and even cocktail events. Indian brides always have this on the first spot in their trousseau checklist. On our website, we have jewelry options available for our valued clients. They do not have to worry about accessorizing their outfit.
- Gorgeous dupattas – Colorful and vibrant dupattas add life to an otherwise dull outfit. They look striking and glamorous on old and young women alike. Indian girls stock up on these for their trousseau collection. If you have light-colored lehengas, Anarkalis, and Patiala suits you can easily carry these multi-colored dupattas with it. Bandhej, leheriya, lakhnawi, banarasi, and hand-woven dupattas are a keepsake for years together. It is time to indulge in regal silhouettes if you haven’t already!
- Comfortable palazzo pants – Elevated basics like palazzo pants are airy and supremely comfortable. You can pair it with long kurtis, which make it perfect for home wear. They come in a plethora of shades and help you beat the summer heat effortlessly. Younger women are seen wearing asymmetrical kurtis, tees, and tops with loose palazzo pants. Don’t think twice before buying these because once you start wearing them you will never have enough. These are the best picks for a day at work or a usual day doing home chores.
- Ethnic skirts – Skirts bring ample styling options with them. Earlier pencil skirts were very common in formal gatherings. Today, even simple printed or embroidered ethnic skirts are gaining popularity. These bright-colored skirts look apt with monotone shirts and contrasting shades. Accessories required to take the look a few notches up are statement earrings and you are good to go. We have the best options available on our website by imminent designers. Get going and give a break to yourself as experiment with new looks and trends.
Indian-at-heart, you look aesthetic in your traditional self! Your fashion tastes are a true reflection of your inner creativity and artist. In the world of constantly changing trends, traditional wear is timeless. One can easily mix and match in addition to investing in new pieces. Women know how to pair clutches, footwear, and other accessories to their outfits for a minimalistic vibe. Our customers trust us for what we deliver. The hassle-free after-sales services and the customizations we offer to distinguish us from the rest in the industry. Dear ladies, get going and shop from the comforts of your home. We have sorted your requirement for ethnic wear. Do not worry as we assure you of a satisfactory and fulfilling shopping experience of Indian dress or Indian Ethnic wear.