Trousseau Trends for 2021 Bridesluxortrends
The trousseau box typically has all the essentials to start a new life. It has everything from jewelry, clothes, makeup essentials, daily wear, footwear, and possibly everything you can think of. Trousseau shopping is a dream come true for every bride-to-be as it incorporates the latest trends and styles in the fashion industry. Luxor Trends is a popular website for trousseau planning as it has a range of clothing from party wear, casual wear, occasion wear, and bridal wear. In modern times the brides know their needs, colors, and designs very specifically. We assure customers of a fulfilling shopping experience and guaranteed payments system. There is no need to hesitate to mention your requirements as we provide tailor-made clothing solutions for each of our customers.
A complete trousseau checklist
At the time of marriage, every girl wishes to carry her entire room with her as she steps into her new house. Unfortunately, that doesn’t happen in reality. Trousseau shopping is restricted to the essentials you will need soon after your marriage. We at Luxor Trends have compiled a comprehensive list of what you must have.
- Sarees -Sarees are evergreen clothing attire. They are a valuable addition to your wardrobe. Brides can invest in purchasing Pathani sarees, Kanjeevaram sarees, Chanderi sarees, Banarasi sarees, and many more. If carried with utmost grace these attires look phenomenal and unparalleled. You can wear these to weddings, receptions, parties, pujas, and a range of occasions. Modern brides can ease the process of wearing a saree by opting for pre-draped sarees or concept sarees. They look super trendy and come in sequence work, gotta patti, printed satin and crepe materials, and a lot of other options
- Designer Lehenga Sets – Without lehenga choli a bride’s traditional wardrobe is incomplete. This trousseau essential not only looks appealing but also radiates ease and style. You can wear these for family member’s or friend’s marriage and even for other ancillary functions at home. We have reputed designers like Shreya Agarwal, Pink Peacock Couture, and many more onboard with us. We aim at providing the best quality at an affordable range while also customizing as per your requirement wherever possible. Our bridal lehenga designs are also a big hit. We ensure that you won’t end up wasting your time at all if you browse through our web page.
- Light and heavy suit sets – Suit sets come in handy for both young and old women. Newlyweds are required to dress in their finest of clothes that are elegant and graceful. Heavy suits are a go-to outfit for brides who have to dress up heavy in less amount of time. Light suit pieces can be paired with palazzo pants, churidars, skirts, and straight pants to give a new look each time you wear the outfit. We have got you covered with office wear, wedding day, mehendi function, and occasions wear traditional pieces.
- Gowns and ethnic dresses – Gowns and other ethnic dresses are quirky with an element of fun. They are increasingly being purchased by one and all. If you want to look beautiful effortlessly then buy trendy gowns and dresses with have embellishments and stones. One can pick from solid monotone shades or even contrasting colors to make an impression. Brides who are constantly on the go love the idea of spending on gowns as it takes care of formal dressing.
- Indo-western wears – Jackets, capes, sari, and ethnic kurti’s amp up your post-wedding outfit collection. These can be paired gorgeously with various kinds of bottoms, pants, and jeans. Indo-western wear is first on a bride’s trousseau shopping list and why not? If you can ace the traditional look with a contemporary edge it’s worth picking it up for the upcoming wedding season.
- Party wears – All new brides need a handful of party wear clothes to have them covered an entire year at least. In current times parties, socializing, and get together happen every other day. Party dresses both long and short, jumpsuits, and subtle gowns are bride’s pre-requisite. Frisky Threads, Celebrity Closet, and a few others are established brands we recommend picking from.
- Dupattas – Dual-shaded dupattas can be worn with so many outfits. It offers ultimate value for money. For getting an exquisitely draped look go by the Indian ritual of investing in dual dupattas for the bride. Once you carry this look on your main day you can later use them separately with different outfits. Mix and match is a wedding trousseau philosophy many people swear by these days.
- Jewelry and Accessories – We at Luxor Trends have exhibited a collection of various brands that specialize in silver and gold jewelry. The closet drama and Baka Jewelry are a few names that are renowned for festive and wedding jewelry. Brides need junk jewelry and fashion accessories as well to pair with types of denims and daily wear. Adorsey is another big name we are associated with that provides a solution for modern Indian brides designer clothing requirement.
- Footwear – Luxor Trends has designer footwear in jutti style that goes phenomenally well with ethnic and traditional wear. While some are rich in embroidery work other come studded with stones and sequence. Indian wedding ceremony is all about bling from clothes to footwear. And we promise to deliver nothing but the best to our customers. Buy a combo of heels, ballerinas, juttis, flats, and sneakers..
- Clutches – Handbags and clutches are gaining importance in completing your look like a newbie bride. It is that piece of bridal jewelry that comes together to create the classic bridal ensemble. Brands such as Adorsey and The Closet Drama are Indian bride’s favorite. Buy something that sits well with your day-to-day fashion and also something heavily embellished to go with your traditional wear. The best of clothing is incomplete without the perfect purse to complement it.
We hope this bridal fashion checklist was intuitive and helpful. The goal behind putting this together was to aid in smoothening the entire shopping process. Calling all brides to take out time to go through all that we have for you to outshine in your wedding celebrations.