8 Chic ways of styling crop top with ethnic bottomsluxortrends
Girls love wearing crop tops and there are several reasons why it’s a must-have wardrobe essential. This incredibly versatile clothing item has evolved so beautifully. Fashion trends have given a traditional edge to this contemporary ensemble. Indian designers have crafted masterpieces by pairing crop tops with any ethnic wear like dhoti pants, loose-fitting palazzos, flowy skirts, pencil skirt, ethnic skirt or denim skirt. The modern upgrade has made this outfit a rage among younger and older women alike. Luxortrends has the most stylish ensembles for you to pick from. Flaunt your curves and wear a confident smile, that’s all you need to carry it!
Different ways to style crop top with ethnic Pants
- Crop top with lehenga skirt – This versatile piece can be worn in multiple ways. There are some traditional ensembles and some modernized ones that can be created with it. Lehengas paired with crop tops and trousers can create a chic look. These can be worn to festivities, weddings, and grand celebrations. This look perfectly synergizes contemporary and classic fashion trends. It is your personal choice to finish the look with a dupatta or not to carry one.
- Crop top with palazzo pants – Palazzo’s bottoms give mobility and ease of wear. The most appropriate way to give crop tops an ethnic touch without compromising on the comfort factor is wearing them with harem pants. For instance, a silk palazzo gives an extra edge over other casual ones. Silk palazzo with embroidered crop top looks great for office parties and small-scale functions. These can be accessorized with earrings, footwear, and striking clutches. Palazzo pants made with richer fabrics are a must-have, especially in black, cream, and white colors!
- Draping and layering crop tops – Crop tops with draped ethnic, jeans, skirts, and dhoti pants are a great example of cohesive separation. It’s important to note how these separate pieces are beautiful and complete in them and create magic when worn together. The suave look is apt for weddings, reception parties, festive get together, and more. Suggested colors that are selling like cupcakes are wine shade, royal blue, cream tones, and solid monotones. Customers are even showing keen interest in layering crop tops with sheer capes both short and long.
- Crop top styled with Fish cut and ruffles – Indian woman carries a bit of culture and heritage wherever she goes. They also keep in mind the need to keep their fashion tastes in tune with the modern world. Crop tops look gorgeous with ruffles in enigmatic hues. Dramatic looks can be crafted within minutes and onlookers will not be able to get their eyes off it. Sequin crop tops with fish cut bottoms give you a mermaid-like feel and it is trendy as well. For women who get conscious easily, this look is not the best.
- Asymmetric styling – Asymmetric falls give an instant interest element to an outfit. The dynamic touch with a one-shoulder crop top transforms the basic silhouette and highlights the toned midriff. If you want to play with patterns and falls then asymmetric styling is highly recommended. Deep necklines and different cuts look trending. One can pair them with stunning jewelry and long earrings to look sensational. Women are also choosing to wear strappy blouses, off-shoulder blouses, and sheer blouses with embroidery. We at Luxortrends keep ourselves abreast with the dynamics of the fashion world.
- Crop top and sharara pants – Dhoti pants and sharara sets look exceptional with crop tops. They are directed towards women who are constantly on the move. You can also opt for crop tops with yolk cuts to highlight your dainty waistline. You will find the best of designers showcasing their magical creations on our website at affordable prices. Brand names such as Pink Peacock Couture, Shreya Agarwal, Celebrity Closet, and others have brought forth great pieces. Our team is committed to giving a smooth, hassle-free, and fulfilling shopping experience to each of its clients.
- Crop top with long jackets and skirts – The winter season is perfect for long jackets and skirts when we talk of ethnic dresses. Adding a twist by layering it on crop tops gives a stellar appeal. Take your style quotient several notches up by learning how to carry this. Dhoti pants, cigarette pants, and crop top also look out of the world. The quirky and chic appearance is unparalleled in itself. With a little bit of creativity and fashion insights, you can reinvent your crop top and come up with different ensembles. Ethnic clothing will never go out of fashion no matter how old you are! Women of all shapes and sizes feel comfortable in this ensemble.
- Crop top with drape sarees – If you are looking to create a distinguished look with a crop top, do consider wearing a sari. New age designers have replaced the traditional blouse with a crop top to ensure dressing-up is quick. The advantage of using this instead of the typical blouse is one does not have to expose their stomach as much. Bollywood celebrities look fashionable and elegant in this attire. These outfits come in very handy when one is traveling or has a destination event to attend. You require little assistance in wearing and carrying it by pairing crop tops with skinny jeans and short skirts. Every Indian bride stocks up on pre-stitched sarees for their trousseau edit.
Ethnic crop tops can be paired in manifold ways and with almost everything. You won’t look out of place if you pair it with denim or shorts also for that matter. Pick your look and craft great silhouettes by investing in a single crop top. Crops tops are a hit on designer ramp walks and fashion streets. Luxortrends has opened up Indian ethnic wear solutions on a single platform and gained customer’s trust. Avail of the advantages of customization and tailor-made clothing solutions by choosing your preferred color, fabric, pattern, and work on the garment. Indian fashion is centered on embroidery work, lacework, sequin work, and gota work.
Our team is there to look into the needs of the customer before and even after the sales are made. We are always there to listen to client issues and rectify them to suit their taste.
Leave a Reply