How can I look stylish in lehenga choli this festive season 2021luxortrends
The festive season calls for good food and lots of shopping. LuxorTrends has put together everything you need to know to slay in an ethnic outfit with making minimum efforts. Customers mostly derive fashion inspiration for their bridal lehenga from designers and celebrities. Here are a few lehenga choli styles you can invest in to look flawless in the wedding season and Diwali festivities, which are knocking at the door.
In this year of challenges and unexpected chaos, one needs to comply with a dozen of self-protection activities. This fact has been instrumental in causing a shift in customers’ purchasing mindset when they are collaborating their festive wardrobe. The relaxed dimensions and modest details are trademarks of this season. People want to buy right instead of buying more. The traditional bridal lehenga concept is outdated and now it’s more about cascading cuts and tasseled trims. Dress to impress with Luxor Trends lehenga choli collection. You can avail the bonus feature of choosing your design and getting it customized to suit your taste.
These are the 6 trendy lehenga choli designs you should know of before you go shopping:
- Bright colored drape lehenga –– Pick a shade of bright pink, red, orange, or yellow drape lehenga as per the occasion. Banarasi lehenga is the go-to option to carry rose gold and white embroidery work. It is apt for weddings and all other Indian festivities. Mirror-work detailing in Ghaghara’s is a hot pick right now and you cannot go wrong with it. Natural makeup only goes to enhances your look and makes it look more elegant and appealing. For all those brides out there, if you are having a winter wedding velvet lehenga is a great choice.
- Lehengas with jacket – Contemporary hues of lehenga with long jackets look stellar. The jacket gives an edgy look and it can be adorned with sequence work. LuxorTrends has this pattern of lehenga set available on their online portal. Customers can purchase their favorite lehenga choli style from here to ace their festive look. The only care one needs to ensure is the washing and dry-cleaning of the Ghaghara. Pastel shades look perfect for sangeet nights and Diwali poker parties. Customers can get the jacket customized as per their liking such as open look or closed look. If you are comfortable and confident in carrying bold and striking makeup, this look will have your back.
- Finely embroidered Lehenga set – Embroidered lehenga set is a timeless design. It never goes out of fashion. Embroidery in a palette of shades adds color and life to your festive garment. It can be worn without any second thoughts for almost all kinds of parties, festivities, and get-togethers. Designers like Vidhi Verma, Shreya Agarwal, and Pink Peacock Couture are some of the esteemed designers who have showcased their collections with us. You can opt for a look with or without a dupatta or even take a net cape instead of a mainstream dupatta to get an edge over others. We have something for every lehenga lover and all at an affordable pricing range.
- Crush structured party wear lehenga – Structured lehengas in crop top and skirt style are very popular among young ladies. Metallic shades look phenomenal in this lehenga style and we have this available on LuxorTrends website. If you are keen to carry this style then take a quick look at it. The power shoulder and dramatic ruffle work on the sleeve is the signature element of this dress. We have it available in the shades of green, black lehenga, as well as grey. Indian Designer Vidhi Verma has crafted this look and our customers love it. It is convenient to carry wedding lehenga choli for long hours and they can be worn in the festive and wedding season.
- Sequenced concept lehenga – Lehenga choli is an imperial ensemble and looks voguish, dressy, and comfortable. The sequencing work adds shimmer to the outfit. These flared skirts can be paired with a crop top, peplum top, and kurti top. In addition to sequence work, one can also opt for translucent panel detailing on the sleeves, neckline, and back to add a sensual twist to your lehenga choli. Net lehenga choli is also the talk of the town this season. Grace your majestic look with embellishments and fusion wear.
- Ruffle and printed lehenga set – Premium wear by Shreya Agarwal comes in striking floral prints, which make it apt for festive wear. This indian attire can cast a spell on the onlookers on a variety of occasions. In the current times, festivities and wedding events have scaled down to a handful of people. Customers are thoughtfully laying hands-on garments they wish to spend on. The ruffle detailing will keep you in high spirits through all the seasons. Frills and flounce trend has caught up with contemporary segments like designer lehenga choli and ruffled dupattas. This bouncy lehenga amalgamation adds oomph to your festive collection.
Choose a lehenga choli design that speaks volumes with the most minimal accessories too. Styling lehenga choli attire is an art and you can choose from the LuxorTrends collection to make a fashionable choice. Gold jewelry is a safe play along with designer lehenga but silver jewelry also goes very well. Accessories have the power to make or break your look so choose it wisely. Less is more mantra is being observed by most stylists and fashion enthusiasts in the Indian fashion industry. Slay your ethnic look by sporting silver bangles, pendants, and earrings.
Don’t miss out on trying designer waist chains, potli bags, and classic footwear. This will take care of your complete festive look from outfit to accessories. We at LuxorTrends are your one-stop destination for shopping festive wear. The aim is to bring the latest trends from silk lehengas to sequence lehengas into one platform for our customers to view. We offer secure payments facility and smooth after-sales services, which makes the experience very fulfilling. So, put on your party shoes as you dance to the beats of music and attend social gatherings without any hitch. Lehengas choli are the most graceful ethnic wear which gives a timeless appeal and guarantees pretty pictures.
Leave a Reply