9 Best Colour of Chaniya Choli for Navratri 2021luxortrends
Sport these 9 shades of Lehenga choli for Navratri 2021 and brighten up your festivities
The festival of Navratri celebrates the victory of good over evil. Goddess Durga has 9 avatars and one can make the celebrations special by wearing the corresponding color outfit. This is regarded as very sacred in the Hindu religion and in the states of Gujarat and Maharashtra especially. Luxortrends is all geared to rejoice in this festive period with continuous music, Garba nights, morning rituals, and unstoppable dandiya.
We wish for a happy start to the festival by adding Navratri color to our lives and outfits. May it bring peace and harmony to your family and friends! Each of these nine days bears underlined significance so do not forget to make it count. By wearing the corresponding color of lehenga choli and blouse on each of the days you can take your style quotient many notches up. Minimize your screen time and simply visit the Luxortrends website to pick all your 9 outfits.
Slay, dance, laugh, and make the onlookers envy you. Wear these auspicious colors to attract prosperity and good luck in abundance. Visit our exquisite clothing spread to take the latest fashion cues and inspiration. Stay tuned as we often have promotions during the festive period.
1. Orange – Day 1 of Navratri beings with a bright orange color and it signifies enthusiasm and happiness. House of Archana has a complete collection of silk and cotton chaniya choli for each of the 9 days. This day we worship Hindu goddess Mata Shailputri who is regarded as the daughter of the mountains. She is also called Hemavati, Bhavani, and Parvati. She has a crescent moon on her forehead and two hands.
2. White –Day 2 worships Goddess Brahmacharini who wears a white dress. A white color lehenga choli with dupatta and blouse is a forever piece and it radiates purity, calmness, and inner peace. Celebrate with your loved ones on this day as it is all about peace, affection, and wisdom. Shop with Luxor Trends to add an edge of glamor to dandiya nights and your festive wardrobe both.
3. Red – Red is a fearless and bold color to carry. Day 3 of Navratri pays respects to Goddess Chandraganta who epitomizes courage and grace in the face of troubles. House of Archana and other celebrated in-house designers have a range of gujarati chaniya choli in this color shade. Invest in pieces that add an oomph factor to your festive look.
4. Royal Blue – Day 4 of Navratri 2021 is symbolic of good health and prosperity by honoring Devi Kaalratri. Royal Blue works great for late-night Garba and dandiya night Navratri celebration. The striking color celebrates the immense powers of the goddess and the inner strength of every man. Shop from our collection of bridal lehenga choli embellished with embroidery, mirror work, and gota pati work, which are very trending this season
5. Yellow – Day 5 of Navratri 2021 is dedicated to Goddess Skandamata who represents everything happy and lit. We at Luxor Trends have curated a bright chaniya choli collection by esteemed designers like House of Archana. Shop with us and enhance your dandiya dress appeal by adding a twist of oxidized jewelry and contemporary juttis.
6. Green – Green signifies fresh beginnings and our team prays that Day 6 of Navrati brings growth to your lives. We worship Goddess Katyayani on this day by wearing green in our outfits. Shop this earthy-hued lehenga choli and refresh your collection. Accessorize your outfit with churis and tiki to look unparalleled.
7. Grey – Day 7 of Navrati testifies to the strength of transformation. Mark all notable and happy changes in life by grabbing printed grey lehenga choli from our website. Dance to happy tunes and forget every worry as you dress up to create an impression. The apt fashion philosophy reiterates the fact of simple yet classy dressing. Grey color creates a subtle fashion statement in itself.
8. Purple –Day 8 of Navaratri celebrates Goddess Mahagauri by adding calmness to your life. We assure premium quality fabric at budget-friendly prices to all our customers. Luxor Trends has put together a comprehensive collection keeping all of customers needs in mind. Purple is a deep shade and hence looks most appealing if it is worn with contrasting jewelry.
9. Peacock Green -Day 9 of NaGvaratri worships Goddess Siddhidatri and is believed to fulfill all prayers and desires of the devotees. Get twirl ready by shopping with us and get your lehenga tailor-made and customized as per your wishes. This color evokes compassion and love like none other.
We at Luxortrends specialize in lehenga choli and have the most trending festive collection for you to pick from
We have thoughtfully curated designer lehenga choli at our online web portal by ensuring we have a plethora of options in each of these 9 shades. You can choose different embellishments and work on your lehengas such as beadwork; thread work, pearls, zardozi work, frills, and much more. Keeping up with the changing trends of the fashion industry we have both traditional look and indo-western wear. Both young and old women and men can come and do their Navratri and Diwali shopping with us. Every state has its unique way of acknowledging the deity Durga who is a manifestation of female powers and emancipation. We hope that you have a beyond satisfactory shopping experience with us and certainly continue to shop with us time and again. We are the one-stop solution for all your festive clothing essentials.
Why shop your festive wear with Luxortrends?
Luxortrends is one of a kind shopping avenue because of its unique customization feature. We attempt to resolve any sort of inconvenience the customer might end up facing. Our tailor-made garments are made to fit and the customer is also free to choose designs of traditional ghagra choli with the blouse as per their liking. This makes shopping remarkable and memorable. Hence, we assure designer wear like wedding lehenga at economical prices only a few clicks away.
Enjoy the much-awaited festive season and do not compromise on your style. In these unfavorable times, all our customers need to do is log in to our shopping portal. We have got you covered!