9 Must-Have Anarkali Suit Sets For The Festive Season 2021luxortrends
Best Must-Have Anarkali Suit Sets For The Festive Season 2021
In addition to decorating your homes and preparing mouth-watering sweets, do not forget to sort your festive season wardrobe. At this time of the year, everyone is very occupied with work, parties, social gatherings, traveling and whatnot. We at LuxorTrends have simplified the tedious and time-taking task of putting together your festival look with a click of a button. Our website is fully equipped to take care of all your festive shopping be it party dress or accessories and even footwear. Know the latest trends and fashion insights by reading our blog page.
Anarkalis and traditional Kurtis set both are must-have festive outfits for both young and old women alike. They give a stellar appearance if you know how to carry and accessorize it well. Here is a list of the 9 must-have Anarkali suit sets for Navratri and Diwali 2021.
- Anarkalis and traditional kurtis set both are a must-have festive outfit for both young and old women alike. They give a stellar appearance if you know how to carry and accessorize it well. Here is a list of the 9 must-have Anarkali suit sets for Navratri and Diwali 2021.
- Anarkali suit set with Bandhej dupatta – Bandhani art celebrates traditional craftsmanship and it can be adorned with sequence and mirror work and it’s apt for your trousseau as well. Complete the traditional look with jhumkas and heels to look top-notch. Bandhej dupatta has the potential of converting a light suit to occasion wear clothing in no time. It also lends utmost grace and elegance to your look..
3. Long pastel Anarkali suit set – If you wish to sport a contemporary look on the day of the festival pick a pastel shade Anarkali Kurti set. It comes with a mix of prints, Sitara, and embroidery work. You can wear a diamond set with it to highlight the same while also complementing your suit. Pastel colors are very trending right now so pick one for you as soon as possible
4. Designer Anarkali set – LuxorTrends is an online multi-designer store where you can lay hands on designer Anarkali sets at pocket-friendly prices without compromising on the quality and design factors. Designers such as Shreya Agarwal, Kache-Dhage, Celebrity Closet, and more have a spectacular collection to pick from. They have all light-wear, party dress, heavy, and daily-wear Anarkali sets available on the website. So think no more, we are your one-stop shopping destination.
5. Chic Anarkali dress in the shade of pink – You can pick the perfect shade of pink with exquisite detailing, thread work, jari embroidery, and sequence work. You can wear it with a matching or contrasting dupatta but preferably the same shade of churidar or pants, whatever you choose to wear. Carry a purse or clutch to make a mark
6. Comfy in cotton Anarkali suit with dupatta – Cotton is by far the most comfortable fabric and it can be worn for everyday comfort. More popular among older women, cotton fabric is certainly a must-have. If you find nice printed cotton Anarkali set, wear it for the morning rituals and puja for Navratri and Diwali. Gathered pattern at the waistline Anarkali is gaining a lot of attraction. This flowy silhouette is hand down a showstopper. Minimal jewelry looks very apt with the cotton Kurti and pants set.
7. Anarkali suit set with a modern twist – Ace the contemporary suit look to perfection by adding Anarkali suits with new cuts to your festive wardrobe. You can wear it with or without a dupatta, as both these looks are extremely trendy. Customers are opting for Asymmetric cuts over symmetric kurta cuts as the former is stealing the show no matter how basic the print and fabric are. Flaunt your statement earrings with it and no one will be able to top your look.
8. Fuchsia Silk Anarkali Kurti set – The spectacular Fuschia Anarkali suit adorned with gold brocade motifs looks very captivating particularly during festivals. It just brightens and lifts the mood and keeps the tradition alive in a special way. The neckline can be highlighted with intricate embellishments that are making a mark. Jhumkas look amazing with this Anarkali suit set made using silk fabric. So if you haven’t bought this shop by logging on to our website. Your festive wardrobe needs this to get an edge over others.
9. Intricate Embroidery Anarkali Suit – Navratri and Diwali festivities are a time of family and friends get-togethers. Buy an embroidered Anarkali suit set, as it is certainly a timeless outfit. From wedding functions to garba nights suits with floral print can be worn everywhere. Let your outfit speak a story of its own and you will surely not regret this purchase. You can customize your outfit with light or heavy zari embroidery depending on the gathering you are looking to flaunt it in.
LuxorTrends Navratri and Diwali Edit is worth taking a look at
Indian women love shopping for Indian outfits at this time of the year as we always end up wearing indo-western clothes at other times. Note, Anarkali suit sets and designer Kurti are all-time favorite ethnic wear wardrobe attire for Indian woman and they look gorgeous whenever you plan to wear them. Festivals are all about merriment and celebration. And as we know no occasion is complete without shopping your favorite trends and dressing up. In the world of dynamic fashion shifts, it is wise to invest in timeless and evergreen fashion. Anarkali suit sets are making statements for years together and it fits in all festive and wedding celebrations so perfectly
Our website has showcased a collection of many Indian designers from which you can choose. We wish you enjoy a fulfilling shopping experience and at the same time, all your customization and designing needs are well taken care of. Our after-sale service is very proper and customers do not face any issues related to size. We have the most exciting collection of Anarkali kurta, salwar suit, salwar kameez, saree, palazzo suit, maxi dress, ruffle saree, Anarkali gown, and many designer pieces awaiting you, so gear up!!
Leave a Reply