Top 10 Popular Outfit Choices for Mehendi Ceremonyluxortrends
With every wedding season, we witness new designs, styles, and colors gaining acceptance. The fashion industry is constantly revamping itself to blend with the customers changing preferences. We at Luxortrends have put together a comprehensive list of dresses to add on your wardrobe to look vibrant and graceful. Note that the mehendi function resonates with merriment and color, which make it a close-knit and heartwarming gathering. Pick an outfit that has an edge of quirk and ease of wear such that it doesn’t stop you from dancing to peppy tunes.
Bookmark these top 10 styles to look vivacious in the wedding mehendi ceremony
- Lehenga with contrasting blouse – Floral detailing and contrasting colors accentuate the beauty of every lehenga. This chic lehenga trend looks timeless and adds a youthful charm to your mehendi celebrations. Dance to fun musical notes without feeling weighed down by your outfits. Luxortrends has a designer wear collection by Shreya Agarwal, Pink Peacock Couture, and more for you to choose from.
- Cape sets – If you like the idea of wearing a dupatta but it looks a little difficult to manage, then cape sets are just for you. Choose a cape set outfit for a mehendi ceremony as it perfectly synergizes the traditionalism of a conventional lehenga and the chic look lent by the cape. This outfit is a savior and a fun pick. Indian brides are grabbing cape sets for their trousseau collection.
- Conventional banarasi saree – We strongly suggest picking a traditional banarasi saree in your favorite color and adding it to your wedding wardrobe. This looks classy and leaves a lasting impression on the mind of the onlookers. Pair this regal saree with a blouse of contrasting color to capture greater focus. Gold jewelry looks flawless in this ensemble. Do spend a few minutes browsing through our website as we have tons of options.
- Crop top with palazzo pants – Searching for an outfit that cascades easily from day mehendi ceremony and into the evening of formal parties? Look no further! Crop top with palazzo pants that look flamboyant and charming. For a day function like mehendi ceremony, you can add an open jacket to it and remove it in the evening for something more casual. Luxortrends has galore clothing options for weddings and Indian festivities. You can avail of the bonus feature of personalization and smooth after-sales services at pocket-friendly prices.
- Blingy jumpsuits – This bright and bold jumpsuit adorned with sequence work is a glamorous pick for wedding functions. This outfit leaves you hands-free and nothing can potentially stop you from twirling and jumping to trendy Bollywood numbers while you have mehendi applied in your hands. This mehendi outfit has multiple uses and can be worn for the bachelor parties, brunch scenes, and a lot more occasions. Add the oomph factor to your attire by wearing statement earrings that go along with it. You can easily carry it for destination weddings, as it requires minimal maintenance.
- Sharara suit sets – The subtle sage green or olive green sharara suit set with bright colored dupatta looks graceful on women of all ages. You can get the sleeves customized to your style and design such that it doesn’t end up getting messy when you put mehendi. We have showcased a collection of for Indian brides who can wear trendy sharara suits. On our website, you will also find juttis/footwear and clutches to complement your outfit.
- Asymmetrical and monotone sets – Eclectic amalgamation of prints and embellishments over a perfectly falling silhouette makes heads turn. The asymmetrical cuts in solid shades set the outfit apart from the rest. This out-of-the-box fusion wear is stealing hearts and every bride wishes to add one such piece to her trousseau collection. Modern jewelry and neckpieces complement this outfit well. Manish Malhotra’s outfits have the perfect silhouette with a bling finish and many Indian brides love to invest in that look.
- Kaftans and long dresses – Slip into the floor-length long mehendi dress for your mehendi function. You can opt for a printed, embroidered, or even plain colored ensembles. Long dresses/gowns available on our website by imminent designers look admirable on young and old women alike. On the contrary, kaftans are increasingly being worn on mehendi functions for a breezy and funky look. It does not come in the way of partying or even while applying mehendi.
- Embroidered crop top and skirt – Crop top and skirt are a valuable addition to your wedding wardrobe as it leaves room for a lot of experimentation. This ensemble is raging as wedding ceremony attire this season for all the known reasons. You can use your design insights and inspirations for sleeves and neckline detailing. Luxortrends has got you covered with innumerable and trendy options in this clothing category. Mirror-work is also very trending if you choose to get it done for your lehenga, saree, or sharara set.
- Bandhej and Leheriya – Bandhej and leheriya fabric choices are traditional yet timeless for bridal mehendi. They look good if worn for any in a big fat Indian wedding. You can opt to wear it on the main day or any ancillary wedding function. Add drama to your outfit by pairing the leheriya ghaghra with a contrasting shade of dupatta. Jadau jewelry looks perfect with this traditional ensemble. Carry a matching clutch or potli and you are sorted for the event. Our collection will leave you captivated and you will not be able to resist shopping with us we promise.
The vibe of the mehendi ceremony lies in a happy smile and tapping feet. You can never look out of place, overdressed, underdressed, or inappropriately dressed on this occasion if you are having fun and frolic. Look up our website for getting your choice of mehendi outfit at pocket-friendly prices. We are geared to cater to every little requirement of our valued customers.
Lightweight, soothing, and relaxing wear is highly recommended as mehendi outfits. This goes to ensure that you will look bewitching and sensational no matter where you go. We always have exciting promotional offers and discounts during weddings and other Indian festivities so don’t miss a chance!